The BEST Snohomish County Food Trucks
I don’t know about you, but I love a great food truck! Something about it just makes the experience so much more fun than a typical restaurant. Plus it’s an awesome way to support small businesses! In honor of National Food Truck Day (June 24th), I thought I would share some of my favorite food trucks.
- Tacos El Ray– This was the very first food truck I tried and I was hooked right away! They make the BEST street tacos. Their whole menu is amazing. The workers are awesome too!
- J&J BBQ Company | BBQ Food Truck – If you love BBQ you have to try this food truck. They have a few restaurants around Snohomish County as well. You can expect amazing BBQ meat and sides from this place.
- The Vet Chef – I haven’t personally tried this one yet but my husband LOVES their food. He even rocks their t-shirt! They frequently visit Boeing so the employees can eat there for lunch. They are also in Bothell. They have amazing burrito options that are not your everyday burritos. They also have carne asada fries, cheeseburger fries, tacos, and salads.
- Big Dog’s – They have the best hot dogs around! Lots of topping options. Great workers. Must try! They are always at the Lake Stevens Farmers Market on Wednesdays 3 – 7 PM.
- Warpig Smokehouse – They have amazing smoked meats. Also delicious mac & cheese! You can find them at the Lake Stevens Farmers Market too.
Let us know in the comments where your favorite food trucks are. We would love to check them out and add to our list!