Find SAFE PLACES to Trick or Treat in Snohomish County 2015!
Trick or Treating is a yearly tradition for most families however, it is nerve racking to let your kids go out at night to peoples houses asking for candy. We put together a list of safe places in Snohomish county to go trick or treating.
- Marysville, WA – This Halloween bring your kids to Downtown Marysville on Halloween to enjoy some safe trick or treating. Costumes are optional. Make sure to bring a bag or container to hold your treats. 4:30 to 5:30 PM.
- Bothell, WA – Bothell, WA is providing a safe place to Trick or Treat at the Bothell Country Village. Come in your costume and trick or treat in all of the shops. 4:00 -7:00 PM. 23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA. Also, the businesses on Main Street in Bothell will continue the trick or treating from 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Snohomish, WA – The Historic Downtown Snohomish is providing a safe spot to have your kids trick or treat from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. There will be a kids haunted house from 4:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Lake Stevens, WA – Downtown Lake Stevens, WA is having a Kid Halloween parade, not scary haunted house, and carnival games in the Lake Stevens Community Center. You can trick or treat 5:00 to 9:00 PM. Located on Main Street in Lake Stevens, WA. This is put on by the Lake Stevens Family Center.
- Edmonds, WA – In Edmonds there is a Halloween Trick-or-Treat Night to promote safe trick or treating. They are shutting down some of the streets in Downtown Edmonds so that kids can safely trick or treat from local participating businesses. There will also be music and goodies! Make sure to wear your costumes!
- Mill Creek, WA – Mill Creek is hosting a trunk or treat event in the Mill Creek town center. This event will go from 4:30 to 6:30 PM. Trunk or Treat Event is brought to you by the City of Mill Creek and Canyon Creek Church.
Trick or Treating at Seattle Children’s Autism Center!
Join the Arc of Snohomish County for a safe and fun trick or treating experience inside the festive and familiar halls of the Autism Center.
20+ doors to practice, treats, games, prizes, and Trick or Treating social stories.
All disabilities, ages, friends, and family are welcome to attend!
Saturday, Oct 24th
Seattle Children’s Autism Center (not at the main hospital)
4909 25th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98109
Malls That are Handing Out Candy in Snohomish County
Besides going to your cities downtown shops, try going to your local mall! Not only is it a safe place to take your kids, it is also out of the rain!
Don’t forget that your clocks fall back an hour on Sunday, November 1 at 2:00 AM.
Alderwood Mall – Alderwood Mall is located in Lynnwood, Washington and is open on Halloween for kids to come trick or treat at no cost to you. Some of the stores that are participating include Abercrombie Kids, Aveda, Anthony’s, Build-A-Bear, Clair’s, Gene Juarez, Body Shop and many more! Some stores like Abercrombie Kids start giving out candy as early as 9:00 AM others don’t start until 5:00 PM. The stores are handing out treats as long as the supplies last.
Alderwood Mall is located at 3000 184th Street SW Lynnwood, Washington 98037
Everett Mall – The Everett mall is having a free family trick or treat event on Halloween. They will be open for families to come trick or treat from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
Everett Mall is located at 1402 SE Everett Mall Way Everett, WA 98208
SEE MORE THINGS TO DO THIS FALL IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY HERE!